-
August 10th, 2002, 04:52 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
BRI!!!!..i love ya..*L..your so damn cute!
-
August 10th, 2002, 03:19 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Gee Blaze yer a smart lady! *L*
Did'nt mean to imply you weren't smart before I read that post but... well you know what I meant.
*grin*
My day can be compared to that movie "groundhog day"
Ya feel like you're stuck, and have that annoying feeling in your brain that its deja vu but you know its just a suck-ass job and that you need to transfer to a different dept.
The first 1/4 of my day begins as follows...
I have a screwgun in my right hand, and screws in my left hand, and I screw steel plate backs on washers. ( dropping on most occasions at least a half of a box a day, costing the company over a year approximately 122.00 ) *lol*
Then comes the second 1/4 of my day...
I work in the repair hole, fixing glitches on the washers that come thru on the line, where mindless folks ( like myself ) forget to hook up a ground wire here, or a motor plate there...
Then lunch *sighs ahhhh*
Not long enough tho...
Then the 3rd half my day I work on transmissions for the washers. Some leak, some don't... we push them thru anyways knowing that someone else *laughs* is now in the repair hole and has to fix them cursing us who are on the line.
The last 1/4 of my day is spent in segments. Partly dreaming of going home, and getting in a hot tub and other other half working on base covers for the washers.
Its such a mindless job, but, what a girl will do for money. *groans*
And one last thing, when you see that Maytag man, ya know, Mr. Lonely out there saying he's not got anything to do because Maytag washers are soooo dependable? Holler at the tv screen and tell him to get his ass to the Maytag plant in Illinois. I got plenty to keep him busy!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 10th, 2002, 03:48 PM
#13
Inactive Member
my day just got a lil bleek.... [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks